Our Uniform at Sandhill is:
- Jumper or cardigan- RED WITH SCHOOL LOGO (Available to purchase via the school office).
- Aertex Polo Shirt - WHITE OR RED
- Trousers, skirt or pinafore dress - GREY OR BLACK
- Tights - GREY, WHITE OR RED
- Shoes or plain trainers - BLACK
- Indoor Shoes - SLIPPERS OR PLIMSOLLS
- Fleece with school logo (both available via the office)
- Aertex shirt with school logo
- Shorts - GREY/BLACK
- Dress, striped or checked - RED AND WHITE
FOR PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- Leotard - RED OR BLACK
- Shorts, elasticated waist - RED OR BLACK
- White t shirt
Other uniform requirements
We have a strict rule about the wearing of jewellery in school. Under the Health and Safety regulations ALL jewellery MUST be removed before all physical education sessions. Children should be able to remove pierced earrings themselves. If they cannot, please ensure that your child leaves their earrings at home on P.E. days. The MAXIMUM amount of personal adornment agreed by the governors is a wristwatch, one signet type ring and one pair of plain stud earrings. These are the only items of jewellery allowed. If you have any further queries please contact the Headteacher. Please do not allow your child to wear hair, nail extensions or nail varnish. Thank you.
Labelling of clothing.
Please label all your child’s uniform to help any lost items to be relocated with their owner as quickly as possible. This is important, as we will be unable to settle any disputes over items which cannot be clearly identified. Lost property with out names is kept for a short period of time in the school office.
All our children are responsible for the safe keeping of their belongings. Children are discouraged from bring toys to school. Electrical items such as CD players, iPods and mobile phones are not allowed. Items that are considered to be dangerous which are brought to school will be taken into the possession of the headteacher who will return them to the parents at an appropriate time.